About Andrea Gurciullo, LAc, MTOM
Andrea Gurciullo, Master of Oriental Medicine, studied acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, California, graduating Magna Cum Laude. She was also an associate professor at the college and studied extensively under Alex Tiberi, Dr. Min Fan and Ted Kapchuck. Andrea is nationally certified in Chinese herbal medicine and continues her education at Harvard’s Integrative Medical Symposium. In addition, Andrea has earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology and Psychology.
Andrea’s specialties include:
* Infertility * Allergies/Sinuses
* Pain Management * Digestive Disorders
* Weight Loss * Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia
* Post-Operative Recovery * Pediatrics
* Disorders of the eyes including: Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Retinitis